I would call this the eve of Cataclysm….
I myself have 14 hours until the servers are suppose to pop open and let me race my friends to 85.
I have made preparations to do so, here they are:
- Moved all kinds of gold to Fealen to avoid having to /facepalm because I can’t train spells, or buy flying or have to worry about money issues slowing me down
- Mailed my entire flask surplus to Fealen to help boost his spellpower while levling
- Emptied my bags as much as possible to avoid the numerous running back and forth to make more space while leveling. Traveling will kill quick-paced questing pretty fast. Got 76 empty bag spaces!
- Bookmarked ALOT of up-to-date Cata guides on my laptop to allow for quick and easy how-to’s and tips for certain quests as to avoid snafu’s in my race to 85
I have also made out of game preparations:
- Took two paid days off from my day job to make sure I had time to level and experience the game, and three nights off from my night job for the same exact reason.
- Put aside grocery money for snacks and energy drink allocation to allow me to stay up a loooooong time
- Offset my sleep pattern to combat falling asleep at 5:30am
- Told everyone to leave me alone for 24 hours 😛
And with that said I’ll leave you with this: